Everything we do at Burnetts is governed by a strong set of core values – this principle has been the same ever since the company was founded in 1967.
As our rubber moulding business continues to evolve and grow, these five simple, yet powerful values remain constant. They shape the culture and define the character of our business.
These principles continually guide our decision-making as well as our interactions with our customers, our suppliers and each other.
We are committed to:
- Excellence in everything we do
- Creating value and exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Providing an environment of trust, respect and teamwork for our employees
- Upholding high standards of ethical behaviour and integrity
- Honest and open communication